This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information) and refer to Job # 2490851.
- MD or DO
- Primary care discipline
- Knowledge of managed care
- Experience as medical director in care management
- Minimum five years experience
- Clinical experience
- Board certification a must
- PA license preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail