You will work a Monday through Friday schedule and best of all No Call.
This single specialty group has a competitive compensation package, with medical benefits, a retirement package with 3% matching, and a group-paid malpractice policy.
You will enjoy living and working in a small, southern city with all the charm and warmth that is Knoxville. Smoky Mountains National Park is located within 45 minutes of Knoxville which is home to more than 20 museums and many historical homes.
The group is accepting candidates who are board certified and/or board eligible with an active TN license. If you do not have and active TN license, CompHealth's provider assist team can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) and refer to JOB-2495498.
- Join a group of 4 other outpatient neurologists
- M-F, All Outpatient, No Call
- Candidates with multiple sclerosis experience and/or fellowship are highly preferred
- Financially sound institution provides a stable and colloquial work place setting
- Competitive base salary plus production and quality bonuses provide excellent income
- No state tax so you keep more of what you make
- Excellent benefits including healthcare, matching retirement, sign on and relocation bonus, etc.
- Smoky Mountains National Park is located within 45 minutes of Knoxville Tennessee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail