This is a great opportunity to practice Gastroenterology on Long Island with a rapidly growing, dynamic Multi-Specialty Group that is a major player in the New York City metro area.
Be part of an organization that is making a difference in the communities and the lives that they serve through a progressive and innovative Population Health Initiative.
Practice medicine with a team approach that address barriers to health through community support and education where your healing efforts are magnified.
Practice bread and butter Gastroenterology with the full support you deserve and the tools / resources you need so that all you have to focus on are your patients.
The schedule is four days in the clinic and one day doing procedures. The call is very light and 1 week every three months.
Great benefits, a competitive salary package, Malpractice with tail coverage, CME with time off and $3,500 annually plus more will round out this great opportunity.
Ride the train line into New York City or skip the daily traffic headaches and live and raise your family in a Long Island Hamlet.
Experience everything New York has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, shopping, cultural events and some of the best restaurants in the world.
Call me right away to find out more about this excellent opportunity to practice with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise, as it won't be around long.
Not quite right for you? CompHealth has Gastroenterology opportunities across the United States. CompHealth will help you find a Gastroenterology opportunity that matches your criteria.
For information regarding this exciting opportunity please call Gabriela Perez Carpenter at 954-837-2699 or email me with the best time for us to speak at (register or log in to show contact information)
- Join a progressive, cutting edge and high profile Multi-specialty Group as a busy Gastroenterologist
- Become Employed by an Award winning organization that is highly recognized for its innovation
- Four clinic days and 1 day doing procedures
- Very light call- 1 week every three months
- Lots of Allied support will allow you to focus on patients only
- Gain the satisfaction as part of a Population Health Initiative that is improving community health
- Malpractice with Tail coverage
- Strong compensation and full benefits package with 401k; $50k sign on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail