There is a fast track to partnership as well as a buy in to the endoscopy suite offering an incredible earning potential in a short period of time. You will have all the support you need to focus on your medical practice. There is even the option to do advanced procedures.
There is so much to do in this great Maryland town you will never be bored. Lake Needwood is an amazing nature park that is surrounded by everything a big city has to offer but still maintains a small town community atmosphere. Only a half-hour to DC with access to the US Capitol, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Institution, and of course there's a white house there that's amazing!
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including profit sharing and income from the endoscopy center, excellent medical benefits, vacation and holidays, and more.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) and refer to JOB-2496929
- Join a small and growing GI practice near the nation's capital
- Opportunity for partnership in the practice as well as the endoscopy center
- Mostly outpatient with rounding on your own patients
- There is an option to do advanced procedures including EUS and ERCP at the local hospitals
- You will have full clinical and office support to free you to focus on your medical philosophy
- Great place to raise a family with excellent schools, great outdoor parks, etc.
- This is a small practice so there's wonderful work / life balance
- Live here and have time to see all of the Smithsonian Institution' exhibits!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail