This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, 35 vacation days plus holidays and CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage. Relocation is possible, but they prefer someone in the mid-west or someone with ties to the area. This community was recently recognized as 'One of the best places to live' by Money magazine. You will enjoy waterfront walks, dining, and arts in its modern downtown, without the hassles of other large cities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiologist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Hospital facility
- General anesthesia only
- Full-time position
- 100 percent supervision
- Take 1:4 call from home
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Will consider new resident or new fellow
- H-1B visa can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail