This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, three weeks of PTO with 10 holidays off, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located in Bakersfield whose primary industries include oil and agriculture. Kern County, in which Bakersfield is located, is the most oil productive county in America and is part of the highly productive San Joaquin Valley, ranked in the top five most productive agricultural areas in the nation. The city serves as the home for both corporate and regional headquarters of companies engaged in these industries.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- 1:7 call weekdays, 1:4 weekends
- MSG employed position
- 25 hours per week in clinic
- Board certified or eligible required
- Strong salary and huge earning potential
- Relocation assistance
- Tort malpractice insurance
- 3 weeks of PTO plus 10 holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail