This position offers a two year salary guarantee with generous incentives. You will also receive NHSC education loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical, vision, and dental benefits, 22 vacation days, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $6K stipend, a pension plan, and relocation assistance.
Holmen is one of Wisconsin's fastest growing communities, evolving over the past thirty years from a small rural community of 2,400 residents, to a thriving community of nearly 10,000 today. Situated at the western foot of La Crosse County's beautiful bluffs, the Village boasts a strong business community, an exceptional school system, and a series of parks, trails and comforts that make our community a special place to call home.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you'll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a family medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Julia Levy at 203.663.9347 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information). Reference job number 2504179.
- Outpatient only family medicine practice
- Five day work week
- Telephone back-up call six days per year
- Average 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Full back-up from all subspecialties
- H-1B visas welcomed
- Two year salary guarantee and generous incentive
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail