You will receive a great salary and benefits package. You will be offered medical, dental, and vision benefits, matching pension and 403B retirement plan, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME plus $5K stipend, 10 paid holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in New York's picturesque countryside. You will enjoy a host of outdoor activities like rock climbing, hiking, biking, and sailing. The ski slopes, New York vineyards, or the flying museum where you can get airborne in the open cockpit of a hundred-year-old biplane are only a short drive away.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For additional information, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- 100 percent outpatient
- 40 clinical hours a week
- Option to work 4,10-hour days
- Beautiful suburb - less than 1 hour to New York City
- Great salary and benefits package
- Matching pension and 403B retirement plan
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 4 weeks PTO, 1 week CME plus, 10 paid holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail