The salary is negotiable and will be discussed directly with the candidate. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, medical benefits, CME time, vacation time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in Brooklyn, NY, which is a rejuvenated and exciting borough to live in, just across from Manhattan. You will be working in an area that is undergoing regrowth and gentrification and offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to that unparalleled Brooklyn vibe.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Inpatient setting
- Full-time position
- General adult population
- Academic appointments
- Must be board certified
- Active license preferred
- Will look at current-year residents/fellows
- Not-for-profit organization
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail