A sign-on bonus as well as an excellent compensation plan with a potential RVU bonus structure and incentives is being offer. You will also receive relocation assistance, vacation time, sick days, one CME time with stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Kansas. This traditional, yet innovative location has a diverse agricultural and industrial economy. It has a freshly renewed downtown with excellent entertainment, a comfortable cost of living, and a close community feel.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any PM&R jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Consults to inpatient rehab unit
- Join another PM&R physician
- Rotate call with the other physician
- Board certified or eligible
- New residents/fellows are welcomed
- PC and ancillary staff
- Salary plus RVU bonus
- Full traditional benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail