You will receive a base salary plus incentives based on quality measures. You will also be offered medical, dental, and vision, a SEP IRA with company contributing percentage with vesting, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and malpractice with tail coverage provided.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any geriatric medicine jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with a copy of your CV and best time to discuss full details to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Highly collegial group
- Well-known and established group
- Need is for growth from referrals
- Excellent work/life balance
- Handle elderly patient population
- Monday through Friday
- $200K+ salary range
- Incentive/bonus based on quality measures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail