CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Washington that is in need of a family medicine or internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 16 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. The facility uses Cerner EMR system. CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail