This partnership-track has a base compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, LTD/STD, malpractice insurance, medical benefits for you and your family, vacation, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan and profit sharing, and more.
Come live and practice in this historic Virginia town. It is surrounded by the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and has an air of coastal living with plenty to offer including museums, galleries, antique shops, golf courses, country clubs, marinas, and public parks.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other pain management jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Outpatient pain clinic
- Monday through Friday, no weekends
- State-of-the-art equipment
- 100 percent interventional pain procedures
- No implants or pain pumps
- Medical management as appropriate
- Must have accredited pain fellowship
- Partnership in three years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail