You will be offered a generous compensation with a sign-on bonus. You will also receive student loan repayment, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance, retirement, relocation assistance, CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance, and six weeks of vacation.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information)
- Practice just outside the Portland area
- Join a hospital-based practice
- Practice at least 80 percent total joint cases
- Must be willing to do general orthopedic call
- Call schedule is light
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail