We are helping an established facility in New York that is currently in search of an anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with general and vascular procedures. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday between 7:00 am and 4:45 pm, and you will see 3 - 4 cases per day. You should be board certified and have current ACLS and PALS certification. The facility uses Epic EMR for charting. Physicians who don't hold a current NY state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 7:00 am and 4:45 pm
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 3 - 4 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and PALS
- Procedures: General and vascular
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail