There is a new locum tenens hematology/medical oncology opportunity now available in Iowa. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 12 patients per day on average. The electronic medical record system is Intergy. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an IA state license obtain one before the assignment.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Intergy EMR
- Caseload: 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail