CompHealth is currently assisting a medical center in Iowa that is in need of an anesthesiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 3 pm, Monday - Friday, with 1:12 call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification. The assignment requirements include spinal, epidural, and regional blocks. The facility uses Cerner and Epic EMR system. CompHealth can help you obtain an IA state license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am to 3 pm, Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:12
- Charting: Cerner and Epic EMR
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Spinal, epidural, and regional blocks
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail