A Nebraska-based facility is currently seeking an endocrinology physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include inpatient and outpatient cases. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a NE state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 12 - 16 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is Epic.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 12 - 16 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient and outpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail