This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the city of Breese, considered to be one Illinois's best small towns to live in. Breese is an ideal community with a rich history and tightly knit neighborhood. The residents enjoy the benefits of suburban living with close access to the city of St. Louis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family practice jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Monday through Friday, call is phone call only
- Outpatient Clinic
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FM
- Residents welcome to apply
- Growing practice looking for two new physicians
- 20 days of PTO
- Benefits Package
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail