An exciting locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist opportunity is now available in Montana. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MT state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and the facility averages 10 deliveries per month. The facility uses Cerner EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 24-hour
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 10 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail