A medical center in West Virginia seeks a vascular surgery physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be proficient in endovascular procedures. The facility is looking for the physician to provide 4 - 6 months of coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current WV state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 4 - 6 months of coverage
- Procedures: Endovascular
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail