Menu

SW Houston, TX / Primary Care / Outpatient Only

Location: Texas
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: JO-1809-30027
Category: Internal Medicine - General
Job Posted: 02/14/19
SW Houston / East Houston Full time and Permanent (no locums). Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians to join a premier primary care group. Patient demographics: around 20% are Medicare patients. The other 80% are managed care. All outpatient; can do inpatient if desired (only have 2 docs who currently follow their patients). CALL: Phone call only and doctor will manage their own patient call. No ER call. SCHEDULE: NO Saturday clinic, no weekends, no after hours. Offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits. REF: JO-1809-30027.  

Contact information

Company: 888-821-1442
Address: ATTN: Elizabeth Salozzo

Copyright © 1999 - 2019 MDJobSite.com - All Rights Reserved