One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the West Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for several Physicians to provide full-time coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
- Central Arizona (1-hr south of Phoenix, AZ)
- Eastern Arizona (45 mins north of Bowie, AZ)
- South-East Arizona (1-hr east of Sierra Vista, AZ)
- South-West Arizona (20 mins west of Fortuna Foothills, AZ)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine / Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine
- Requirements: Active AZ license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.