Our client manages 2 leading community health centers in the greater Berks County area. They are currently opening up a 3rd office and are taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Medicine physicians to join their growing staff of 6 physicians, 7 NP’s, and 1 Dentist. The ideal candidate is someone who performs basic primary care, preventative medicine, and chronic disease management. The center itself also focuses on Behavioral Health, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Dentistry, and Immunizations.
- Location: Eastern Pennsylvania (1-hr west of Allentown, PA)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active PA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:30am-4:30pm)
- Duration: locum-to-permanent (1-month of locum tenens before permanent offer)
- Locum Tenens Contractor ($100/hr)
- Permanent Opportunity ($150,000/year - $180,000/year)
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.