Our client manages a non-for-profit, 395-bed hospital just north of the greater Boston area. In addition to a level III trauma center and various specialty services, they employ over 900 healthcare professionals around Massachusetts. As of right now, they are hiring for an Internal Medicine physician to become a clinical staff member at one of their satellite, outpatient offices. The physician will be joining a staff of 3 physicians and 6 nurse practitioners.
- Location: Eastern Massachusetts (40 mins north of Boston, MA)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm) ; 4-5 days per week
- Call: TBD (phone consults ONLY)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, sign-on bonus, etc.)
- Compensation: $200,000/year - $250,000/year
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.