One of our largest clients manages several leading medical centers, emergency medicine departments, and primary care offices in Southern New Jersey. As of right now, they are hiring for board certified Family Practitioners who would be interested in joining one of their satellite offices near Egg Harbor, New Jersey. The physician will be joining a staff with 1-Physician, 1-Nurse Practitioner, and several Medical Assistants. The position is to start out as a locum tenens assignment with the option to convert into a permanent employee if the candidate wishes.
- Location: Southern New Jersey (30 mins north of Egg Harbor, NJ)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hrs per week)
- Duration: locum-to-permanent (3-4 months of locum before permanent offer is generated)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.