This growing Indiana-based Behavioral Health organization seeks to add a third Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to this clinic in East Central Indiana. This position offers a desirable schedule with no call plus comprehensive benefits.
You’ll work in a larger community (approx. 70K residents) that is located about 75 minutes from Indianapolis.
Here are a few details:
- Schedule is Monday through Friday 8a-5p with no call anticipated.
- Join two Psychiatrists and two Nurse Practitioners in practice.
- Outpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Full benefits, signing bonus, relocation expenses covered.
- Group will consider H-1B and J-1 visa physicians.
Contact Nick Leu for more details:
(register or log in to show contact information)
Residency training in Psychiatry