Our client in the Savannah area seeks an additional experienced OBGYN to join a large OB group.
- Join a Hospital employed group of six board-certified OBGYN
- Robotics preferred
- Seeking an experienced Ob/GYN for the new office
- Live in a thriving upscale and growing suburb of Savannah, Georgia
- With 1:7 call for quality of life
- Sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement, Health insurance, life insurance, malpractice insurance, PTO and CME reimbursement, 401K, etc!
Savannah's architecture and history are internationally known, as is its reputation for Southern charm and hospitality; for example, the city's former promotional name was "Hostess City of the South," a phrase still used by the city government. Hip and historic, robust and refined, Savannah is where you'll find amazing architecture, spooky cemeteries and rich history-along with global sophistication, funky nightlife and fabulous food. It's where history resonates into the present day. Due to its close proximity to the coast, Savannah experiences milder winters and cooler summers than the Georgia interior.