Hospice and Palliative Care Need
Hospice Physician Western Slope of Colorado Direct hire with our client who is a top leading hospice and palliative care organizations in the nation.
Client notes competitive pay, excellent benefits, relocation reimbursement, paid continuing education and conference opportunities.
Living in western Colorado:
Located 25 miles east of Utah and roughly a two-hour drive to slopes of Aspen, Grand Junction is home to approximately 60 thousand residents. Averaging a 16-minute commute, our small, but rapidly growing town is a first-choice alternative to Colorado's Front Range.
300+ days of sunshine!
Our Culture of Caring:
From patient care to administration, we work together to improve the quality of life for those facing serious aging.
- Colorado's Front Range has it all
- 300 + days of sunshine
- direct hire with a top recognized health care for partnerships
- Fast to respond to interview for a 2019 transition to Colorado
- Able to look at a great benefits package
- Hub of outdoor living in the rocky mountains