We have an opening for a well-trained physiatrist interested in working in Silicon Valley.
We currently have three clinics specializing in Occupational Medicine- in Milpitas, Santa Clara, and San Jose, California. We believe that the patient’s well-being come first. We hire well-trained medical professionals who know how to provide evidence-based treatment and individualize case management to suit the employee’s specific circumstances. Clear goals and effective communication are a critical part of our success. We have been in business for over seventeen years.
For the right individual this is a great opportunity to step into a moderately busy musculoskeletal practice with plenty of room to grow. We have onsite x-ray and rehabilitation services including physical and occupational therapy, chiropractic care and acupuncture. We handle insurance, scheduling, billing and applying to provider networks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to perform consultations on acute and repetitive injuries and dictate comprehensive reports.
- Be able to assume care for these injured workers, see the patient regularly and manage the cases until the injured worker is maximally improved and ready for discharge from routine care.
- To objectively and clearly assess, progress, and move cases towards closure using a sports medicine approach while maintaining open communication with patients, employers, and insurance carriers.
- Be able to perform ultrasound guided injections or trigger point injections in clinic (for tendinitis and bursitis, etc.).
- Be able to perform lumbar and cervical steroid epidural injections, facet blocks, radiofrequency oblation, etc (we will help you apply for privileges at a local surgicenter)
- Perform upper and lower extremity electrodiagnostic studies to diagnose and distinguish peripheral nerve entrapment from radiculopathy (we will provide equipment & supplies)
- Provide pain management services for injured workers attending our onsite functional restoration program.
- Provide input to our primary care and rehabilitation departments as to how we can improve case management and outcomes.
- Become an active member of our treatment team, have a positive demeanor, be passionate about quality of care, and simultaneously grow our organization.
This is a full time, fully benefited position with salary + bonus plan including medical, dental, 401K, paid CME, flexible spending, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
There are no evening call or weekend work required.
Please send CV to (register or log in to show contact information)
(register or log in to show contact information)