Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Abrazo West Valley, a 164-bed acute care, community hospital, and level I trauma center. Offering advanced surgical technology, obstetrical and cardiovascular care, womenâ€™s diagnostic services and advanced medical imaging. Abrazo West Valley is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and features an accredited chest pain center.
- Established 16 physician team, an advanced practitioner and a clinical performance nurse
- Very collegial team with high physician satisfaction and retention
- Open ICU, procedures required (intubations and central lines are preferred), hospitalists/nocturnists run codes
- 24/7 intensivist support
- Internal medicine residency program being added in 2019 and there will be teaching responsibilities for the residents
- Internal medicine preferred; family medicine accepted with hospitalist track or significant inpatient experience/training
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstituteâ„¢, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physiciansâ€™ Path to Partnershipâ„¢ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located in Phoenix, Arizona and surrounded by stunning sunsets, beautiful mountain ranges, and the Sonoran Desert. Towering saguaro cactuses, spring wildflowers, and mountains on every horizon are just a few of the natural aesthetics that make Phoenix one of the best cities to spend time outdoors. Hiking and biking are some of the most popular ways to see the saguaro cacti, red rocks, and desert arroyos, no matter what part of town you live in. The Cholla trail on Camelback Mountain features the most iconic outline on the horizon and Piestewa Peak in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve offers even more signature vistas and trails. South Mountain Park and Preserve is the largest municipal park in the United States, and mountain bikers love the 50 miles of trails it provides.