Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 260-bed state of the art facility
- Established 16 physician team with an advanced practitioner and two clinical performance nurses
- Full subspecialty support to include cardiac, pulmonary, behavioral health, diagnostic services, dialysis, wound care, respiratory care, cancer, and orthopedics
- No Call Environment
- Open ICU with intensivist support
- Meditech EMR
- H1b and J1 eligible facility; access to Soundâ€™s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstituteâ„¢, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physiciansâ€™ Path to Partnershipâ„¢ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Nestled in the mountains of western Maryland, Allegany County, and the tri-state, the area offers a quality lifestyle ideal for both couples and families.
- Two hours from Baltimore, MD and Pittsburgh, PA
- Known for its scenic state parks and outdoor activities
- All types of housing â€“ from a home in a historic district, contemporary home in a pleasant neighborhood, to a home with a fantastic view in a pastoral setting