Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Join this established team of 6 dedicated hospitalists in this modern 120-bed facility with excellent nursing staff
- Open ICU; candidates must have procedural experience and able to work in the ICU
- 14 shifts per month is full time with excellent extra shift incentives
- Central lines and intubations required
- Generous $75k commencement bonus and $10k relocation allowance
- J1 eligible facility; access to Soundâ€™s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstituteâ„¢, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physiciansâ€™ Path to Partnershipâ„¢ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Live, work and play in the Land of Enchantment! With an elevation of 4,280 feet, this community offers pleasant days and cool nights. This city has more than 355 days of sunshine, with limited snowfall, making this New Mexico community an excellent location to explore all that this legendary city has to offer. This family-oriented community offers many outdoor activities, a quality school system, and is a hub for business in eastern New Mexico and west Texas. Located in proximity to Amarillo and Lubbock, TX and accessible to international airports, this community offers affordability, a great climate, and the best of southwestern living.