Great opportunity to work with a medically complex population in an integrated setting.
· Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
· Offering competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.
· Must be Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
· Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Arizona.
· The ability to build successful relationships with team members and revel in ambiguity is an essential attribute.
· Candidates with work experience outside of medicine, and those with other advanced degrees or specialization, are encouraged to apply, as are recent residency program graduates.
· Spanish language fluency highly preferred but not required.