Central Mississippi – Great Quality Of Life
Clinical Pulmonology, Light Critical Care, Sleep Studies Optional
$400,000+ First Year Income Guarantee – $500,000+ Real Potential
Due to increasing patient demand, a well-respected hospital system located in central Mississippi, is seeking a Pulmonologist to join their group. Be busy from day one!
- 156 bed hospital, currently staffed for 49 with a 9-bed open ICU
- $400,000+ first year income + wRVU production
- 1:3 call schedule
- Option to read sleep studies and direct a sleep lab
- See approximately 15-20 patients per day in the clinic
- Electronic Medical Records - EPIC
Live, work, and play in a region overflowing with beautiful natural resources and bountiful opportunities for outdoor recreational activities. This pristine community is nestled between Memphis, Tennessee and Jackson, Mississippi, and offers a wide variety of amenities, including nearby college towns, fine dining, excellent shopping, and airports.
- Very low cost of living, 20% below the national average
- Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Golfing and Lake Activities available – Sailing, Boating, Swimming
- Few hours away from some of the most beautiful beaches in the country
- Quick access to casinos and entertainment venues on the Southern coast headlining popular entertainers and gaming
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information). Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PUD 7912971
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.