Neurosurgery - California
Step Into a 1099 Model with an Untapped Earning Potential
Practice with the Most Reputable Neurosurgery Practice in the County
You will be joining the most reputable and well-established neurological surgery practice in this large city where there are more neurosurgery cases than there are neurosurgeons. Enjoy practicing in an unsaturated market where you will not fight over cases and be treated like a big fish in a small pond.
- Monday through Friday work week from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with no weekends
- Join a practice with 2 other neurosurgeons, 2 neurologists, and 1 mid-level provider
- The clinic is equipped with all the equipment that you will need including an O-Arm
- You will have dedicated blocked OR time at 3 major hospitals in the city
- Enjoy a 60/40 split of spine procedures versus skull-based procedures
- One day a week will be spent at the group’s ambulatory surgery center
- The call will be shared every 4th weekend and M-F for your own patients - ED call required but no Trauma
- An active CA medical license, DEA, and Fluoroscopy certification needed
Live and practice in one of the largest cities in the state of California with an incredibly low cost of living and super affordable real estate. Experience why this city is being called one of the best cities in the nation to live in.
- Incredibly close access to Los Angeles County – only 90 minutes away
- An abundance of recreational activities to enjoy all year round
- The average temperature is 88 degrees with excellent weather all year long
- The average home costs $230,000 and the cost of living is down by about 30%
- Enjoy, hiking, biking, camping, fishing, dining, shopping, nightlife, and much more
- Experience entertainment venues, pro sporting events, and access to higher education
- California distinguished public and private blue ribbon schools from pre-k to high school
- Thrive in a community where healthcare is the number 5 employer in the region
To be considered for this Neurological Surgery Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: NS 9973611
For more Neurology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.