100% Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity
Southwest Missouri – College City with Draw Area of 250,000 People
Developing Integrated Care Model
Competitive Starting Salary with Excellent Benefits
- Work for a not-for-profit system with over 600 employees and approximately 14,000 active patients.
- $230,000 Salary plus Production Bonus. Never lose your base salary.
- 100% Outpatient practice – M-F position with flexible hours
- $150,000 For Student Loans
- Be directly involved in developing an integrated care model between primary care and behavioral health
- 12-14 Patients per day
- $40,000 for Sign-on and Relocation
- Affiliated with Psychiatry and Family Medicine residency programs –oversight opportunities available
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Located in Southwest Missouri, this city services a draw area of 175,000 people. Enjoy big city amenities and small-town charm.
- Ranked #1 “Least Expensive Urban Area” out of 302 total urban area according to the Center for Business and Economic Research at ULM
- Outdoor paradise – nearby recreational lakes and outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, golfing, hiking, and biking
- Excellent public and private schools, several colleges, and a 4-year university with nearly 6,000 students enrolled
- Strong and diverse economic base
- The commercial airport in the region offers daily flights on four commercial carriers with direct flights to 11 destinations
- Easy access to Kansas City, KS, Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Springfield, MO
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information). Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FP 1173615
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.