Family Practice Physician
Leadership Opportunity with Income Guarantee
Western New York
Have your voice heard, and make the quality of patient care your number-one priority. Practice in a state-of-the-art facility that has undergone over $30 million in facility upgrades over the past five years, with room to grow. A growing hospital between Buffalo and Rochester is searching for a primary care physician to join a new practice. This healthcare organization that acts as the hub of a tightly knit community provides a unique opportunity to live in a gorgeous area less than an hour outside of both Buffalo and Rochester.
- Employed position with $266,000 guaranteed first-year income
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment available
- Design your practice with patient care in mind
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, and full malpractice coverage
In the heart of Western New York, between Niagara Falls and the Finger Lakes, this community is surrounded by spectacular scenic views and is minutes away from the amenities of two metropolitan cities. Spend the afternoon at Letchworth State Park, or take a day trip to Toronto or New York City. Ski or snowboard where Olympic and World Cup skiers and snowboarders have trained in Ellicottville, which boasts over 70 ski runs for all skill levels.
- Enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing and golf as part of the area’s abundance of outdoor activities
- Excellent academic options, from the university level down to public and private K-12 schools
- Choose from an abundance of living options – Affordable lakefront homes
- Variety of shopping and farm-to-table dining options
- Within driving distance of New York City and Toronto
This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at www.fidelismp.com and our affiliate partner sites. Please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: FP 9783536
For more Family Practice opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.