Southwest Hematology/Oncology Physician Opportunity
Employment with Full Benefits and 7 Weeks PTO
$550,000 Potential, Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Exciting opportunity to join the largest healthcare organization in the state! The incoming Hematology/Medical Oncology physician will join an established cancer program, and will have the opportunity to work with experienced specialists in a beautiful, state of the art comprehensive cancer center.
- Hematology/Medical Oncology Physician opportunity that offers a Monday-Friday schedule that will allow for an excellent quality of life - physicians in this group have dedicated administrative time each week and shared call responsibilities that are considered light
- Hospital Employment opportunity - Hospital Cancer Center includes Hematology, Medical Oncology, Surgery, Chemotherapy and Radiation Treatment. Current Medical Staff includes Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, and support services that include counseling, physical therapy, pastoral care, and community/educational services.
- Direct employment opportunity. Negotiable starting salary for with RVU and quality based incentives and long term earning potential that is above the 75th percentile. Group will also provide $20,000 sign-on bonus and up to $10,000 in relocation assistance.
- Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, and CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
- Excellent support staff, state-of-the-art facilities and full implemented EPIC Electronic Health Records
- Employer is J1/H1B eligible and can assist with the green card process
- Hematology/Oncology Physician – MD/DO Degree Required, Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician and valid medical license
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and this vibrant New Mexico community have to offer! Residents delight in a suburban lifestyle with a low cost of living, 330 days of sunshine annually and close proximity to Albuquerque and Lubbock.
- Thriving mid-sized town with big city amenities such as restaurants, big box stores and a local shopping mall
- Outdoor lover’s dream! Unlimited fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting. World-class ski resorts are also just a short drive away.
- Family oriented community with safe neighborhoods, manicured parks, museums, local zoo and excellent public and private schooling options
- Low housing costs with an average cost of $111,000. Community has one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org.
- Local airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) with an easy drive to international airports
To be considered for this Hematology/Oncology Physician opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: HO 4181749
For more Hematology/Oncology Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.