Academic Cardiac EP in Virginia
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time
The Department of Academics at Merritt Hawkins is pleased to be working with a physician-lead academic organization in the Mid-Atlantic region.Â Â The EP Section is seeking a dynamic leader to join their faculty and continue their growth and academic pursuits.Â Â As an established academic cardiac electrophysiologist, you will drive the academic programs of this section â€“ seeking to increase the translational and clinical research presence nationally.
- Clinically strong EP section of four faculty, seeking to advance academic pursuits in research and publications
- Collaborate in research efforts with established Biomedical Research Institute
- ACGME accredited cardiology fellowship with 12Â fellows
- Immediate need for a leader in advanced ablations and full lead management
- Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics
- Top Ten Best Organizations for Leadership Development by National Center for Healthcare Leadership
- Top 1% for hospital performance across the nation by U.S. News & World Report
Ranked as One of the Top Places to Live
This distinctive city is consistently ranked as one of the â€œbest places to liveâ€ in the nation.Â Â Physicians choose to live here due to its enjoyable climate, social amenities and the charm of its people.Â Â They have remained due to a multitude of outdoor activities, cultural opportunities and a high quality of life.
- Mild weather and four seasons - Top 3 Best Places to Retire â€“ Money Magazine
- Downtown with a trove of arts, entertainment and dining - Top 10 Great Southern Downtowns â€“ Southern Business & Development
- Family-oriented, safe city - Top 10 Best Places to Raise a Family â€“ Parenting Magazine
- Recognized as an ultimate outdoor adventure destination - Top 10 best bike-friendly cities in the U.S. â€“ USA Today Travel
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Electrophysiology, Electrophysiologist, Cardiac Electrophysiologist, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Hospital Clinic, Md, General Practice Physician, Gp, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner Physician