Orthopedic Surgery Physician - in Ohio
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 750000.00
Our thriving practice is replacing a retiring physician. If youâ€™re an orthopedic surgeonâ€”specializing in hand or spine surgery a plusâ€”we have a tremendous opportunity for you.
Working for our practice,Â youâ€™ll enjoy:
- Shared general call with a mid-sized group, trauma call not required
- Generous compensation and partnership track
- Multidisciplinary team including physical therapy, on-site pain management
- Base salary up to $500,000, with total income potential of over $750,000
- Ranked in top 40 Best Places to Live in America by Money, 2017
- Average commute to work only 16 minutes, close to 2 major airports
- Family-friendly community, home to two subsidiaries of Ohio State
- Ohio ranked #1 in affordability andÂ #11 in cost of living (U.S. News & World Report)
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle