You'll receive a competitive compensation package, production bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this mid-sized New Mexico city. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you'll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an ENT job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- General ENT, but open to sub-specialists
- Shared 1:3 call schedule
- Must be BC or BE
- Employed position, salary plus production bonuses
- Highly lucrative opportunity
- Vacation and CME
- Full benefits package
- Malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail