You should be comfortable treating General GI conditions and there's opportunity to do Advanced procedures of ERCP and EUS. You'll be receiving referrals from 150 primary providers. Working primarily in a full-service Outpatient Surgery Center affiliated with a 332 bed hospital.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, CME allowance, sign on bonus, relocation assistance and occurrence base malpractice policy.
You will enjoy living and working in one of Wisconsin's fastest growing areas with more than 236,000 residents. It's a unique mixture of urban style and small town warmth.
Your schedule will be the traditional Monday through Friday with 1:4 call. You will work closely with 1 other GI and another starting summer 2018. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible with an active WI license. If you do not have and active WI license, CompHealth's provider assist team can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) and refer to JOB-2410460
- Hospital employed
- Primarily Outpatient
- Well-established practice
- Perform general GI and advanced procedures of ERCP and EUS
- Turn key opportunity to be busy from day 1
- Competitive Compensation package with base salary and production bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail