You'll receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, four weeks of vacation, and six holidays. You'll also be provided loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, one week of CME time with an allowance, a 401(k) retirement package with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice near the capital city of Hartford, Connecticut. It places you within an easy drive of New York City, NY, and Boston, MA. You can live in some of the most upscale communities in the state with exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find psychiatry jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Adult patients
- Inpatient and emergency coverage
- Friday at 5 pm until Monday at 7 am
- BC/BE within 3 years of residency
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, life, and malpractice insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, 1week CME with stipend
- Loan repayment, relocation assistance, plus a sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail