This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, one week of CME time with 5k, four weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in west central Illinois situated on the Mississippi River. The services area has over 300K population. It was named one of the top fifteen small cities to raise a family in the United States by Forbes magazine.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other otolaryngology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Hospital-employed position
- Be part of a stable health system
- 10 days of call a month
- Clinic, hospital, and surgical
- Adult and pediatric patients
- Board certification required
- 50k sign-on bonus offered
- Excellent loan repayment option
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail