The position offers a generous base salary, hospital employed benefits including health, life, dental, retirement, disability, etc.
Candidates must be board certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine with inpatient experience with an active GA license. If you do not have an active GA license, CompHealth will provide assistance with licensure and credentialing.
If you would like to be considered for this wonderful opportunity or anywhere else in the US please send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information), Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 JOB-2432257
- Blocked predictable 7on 7off schedule
- Manageable census
- Closed ICU
- Live in a warm, southern climate with a low cost of living and plenty of golf courses
- The community has great schools, beautiful neighborhoods, and a vibrant cultural scene
- A generous salary plus hospital benefits including health, dental, and life
- 403b Retirement with 6% matching
- 2018 Residents welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail