You will receive medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage. This position also offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses.
This position is located in Los Angeles, California, in the Hollywood and West Hollywood areas.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Multi-specialty group
- Leadership position
- Assist the chief medical officer
- Flexible schedule
- Management and patient services
- Spanish speaking skills a plus
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail