This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Coos Bay, the largest city on the Oregon coast which provides all the amenities of a larger city but the friendliness and manageability of a small town.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with primary care jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Primary care physician needed
- 22 patients per day
- Call schedule 1:4 with hospitalists taking call at night
- Four day work week
- Work mornings in the hospital, office in the afternoon
- Two year partnership tract
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Generous vacation time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail