This traditional position offers competitive compensation, medical benefits, paid occurrence malpractice, PTO, a retirement plan, and bonuses.
This is a great opportunity to practice in the highly sought area just north of New York City. You will work in a premier practice with top-notch colleagues, and be at the center of all the culture and opportunity that New York has to offer.
Sorry, no visa sponsorship. Newly trained physicians are welcome to apply.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 35 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To begin talking about this position, contact Search Consultant Gabriela Perez-Carpenter 954.837.2699 and send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Not quite right for you? We have Pulmonary/Critical Care opportunities across the United States.
- Enjoy practicing with a collegial, respected group of top notch physicians
- Provide quality care in a friendly environment with respiratory tech support and equipment
- Competitive base salary, bonuses and benefits
- Occurrence malpractice, retirement with employer contribution
- Patient base waiting, be busy right away
- Keep your skills sharp-Round in one hospital that is right across the street - no travel headaches
- Wonderful family friendly and upscale bedroom community of New York City - the best of both worlds
- Call Gabriela Perez-Carpenter 954.837.2699 (register or log in to show contact information)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail