You will receive a competitive compensation package, signing bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, PTO, and malpractice coverage.
You will love working in the greater Chicago area with all the fine dining, great shopping, and incomparable entertainment venues the Windy City has to offer.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at (register or log in to show contact information).
- Outpatient opportunity
- 34 patient hours per week
- 20 patients per day
- Ties to the areas desired
- Competitive salary
- Retirement plan
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail